Metaphysics Course

This blog is a collection of essays and lesson comments from several of the Universal Life Church courses on Metaphysics. We have a Spirit Quest Course and one on A Course In Miracles.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wicca

Wicca
Thank you for the opportunity to take the Wiccan Studies course. I thoroughly enjoyed every part of it. I am an initiated 3 degree High Priestess in the Gardnerian/Alexandrian Tradition of Wicca. I am currently a High Priestess and Elder in an eclectic coven, and have been for almost 9 years. Before that, I received my training in another coven which was Alexandrian. I have been fortunate enough to receive training from some very wonderful, knowledgeable witches who from the beginning led me down the right path and helped me in this long spiritual journey. It has been very fulfilling, but I know that there is always more to learn. It is a never ending journey and therefore I am always searching for new sources of information. That is why I decided to join the ULC Seminary and to take this course. I thought it would be a good chance to learn more about my religion and to learn more about other religions too. I really loved the course and Lord Starwalker. He is a very good instructor. He is very knowledgeable and gifted as a teacher and witch. I am glad I took the course because I got alot out of it. It helped me review some things from past training and to fine tune things that I hadn't thought about in a while.

Being a witch is about being in balance with nature and with the universe. We work with the cycles of nature and there we find balance. Our world is in balance when we are not fighting, controlling or manipulating the natural cycle of things. As witches, we flow with nature, not against it. This is how we live. Wicca for me is where I find happiness, love, peace and fullfillment in many areas of my life.

I am also going to recommend that the other 3 Elders in my coven also take Lord Starwalkers course. I think it is good to keep searching for knowledge and to be on your toes as an Elder in the Craft. Our coven is based here in Massachusetts and we do alot of rituals right here in Salem, MA. As you can imagine, Wicca is very popular in this part of the country, so we get approached alot to train new witches. This is why I like to keep learning myself. I would like to sign up for another course in a couple of weeks because I enjoyed this one so much.

Thank you.

Linda Weibrecht

**********************

Ordination with the Free Online Ordination button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: