Metaphysics Course

This blog is a collection of essays and lesson comments from several of the Universal Life Church courses on Metaphysics. We have a Spirit Quest Course and one on A Course In Miracles.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Master of Astral Projection homework by Judith Wolf

Master of Astral Projection
Rev. Judith Wolf Ph.D.
 
My name is Judy Wolf. I am an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church and a Reiki Master. Professionally I am founder and President/CEO of Young Arts Arizona Ltd, a non-profit which exhibits the artwork of children at risk.
 
I have been interested in the spiritual for 30 years beginning in 1980 when I began studying Reiki. Since then I have read much, practiced yoga and waited for spiritual experiences to present themselves. I found out about the Seminary at ULC about 7 years ago and have been talking courses for about 3 or 4 years, working toward a Doctorate of Ministry.
 
Although I have been dabbling with astral projection for many years I have never experienced it. I once met someone who promised to take me with him. He said later that he had picked me up and that we had had a grand trip. I remember none of it. Interestingly after the supposed trip he totally avoided me. I had to hunt him down to find out what happened. He only said that we did go on a trip together. I have been curious about it ever since.
 
Although I relish the idea of astral projection, I am fearful because I fear I will not want to return. This has probably been what has stood in my way all along. However, I am open to whatever this course can offer whether it be trips or more clarity of self.

No comments: